Elite Singles App - If you are an extremely busy professional who wants to be in a committed relationship, but doesn’t have enough time to hunt for valuable relationships, the dating app named ‘EliteSingles’ will make things easier for you. Most of its members are skilled individuals who hold graduation, post-graduation and doctorate degrees. You can meet educated yet interesting persons in your preferred location by using this simply awesome mobile app. From Asian dating to professional dating, there are lots of categories that can enable you to find the right person in the least possible time. No matter where you are living in, you can date the eligible individual in your local town or somewhere else.
EliteSingles is the best dating app if you are looking for love! Take the personality test & find truly compatible matches. Receive match suggestions, enjoy unlimited communication, view all photos and meet people in your area.
Looking for love but need to fit the search around your busy daily schedule? The EliteSingles website is completely optimized for smartphone use. This means you can register and take our personality test, as well as keep track of your account, latest partner suggestions, messages, and more; making dating easier wherever you are in the US.
- 3 month's Gold membership: $49.95 p/m
- 6 month subscription: $37.95 p/m
- 12 month subscription: $27.95 p/m
- • Exclusive matchmaking: ONLY compatible people suggested
- • No fake profiles: we review all users and filter out those we suspect are not serious
- • Over 80% university graduates among our users
- • Find a partner with education and income that suit your expectations
- For registering successfully, you are supposed to fill a long questionnaire with almost 100 in-depth questions. You may find it little time-consuming to fill up the questionnaire completely. But once you are done with it, your profile will be automatically completed and you’ll start receiving suitable matches.
- EliteSingles offers its subscribers a free ‘personality report’ upon the completion of questionnaire.
- If you have something in common with your match’s profile, it will be highlighted with a ‘heart’ symbol.
- Create an account for free, or subscribe to either of its plans for added benefits: Premium or Premium Plus.
- Besides sending messages, the app allows you to send smiles to the person whom you found impressive. Further, you can show some interest in others’ profiles by liking a specific section.
- The ‘Big Five’ Personality Dimension Analysis examines the like-mindedness of the registered members.
- 1. You can know a lot about others’ interests, likes and dislikes in the presence of detailed profile structure.
- 2. As mutual preferences and traits are highlighted in profiles, you get hints and ideas of starting a conversation with him or her.
- 3. It’s a platform to meet career-oriented individuals who are as enthusiastic for their work/profession as you.
- 4. Information provided in profiles is kept confidential.
- 1. Free members cannot view profile photos or uploaded images of other matches.
- 2. If you have not taken up the paid membership, you will have lesser privileges to enjoy.
- 3. It may take anywhere between 20-45 minutes for completely filling the questionnaire and creating your profile.
- 4. This app is compatible for iPhone users only.
Date the competent, sophisticated and intellectual matches on EliteSingles, find out their strengths and weaknesses, and say ‘I do’ if you find them irresistibly appealing and enticing. This match-making app is suitable for all ages and people. As per the recent surveys, a single finds compatible match every 8 minutes. Persons looking for casual dating, hook-ups and one-night stands should stay away from this app, as this only serves the interests of individuals who seek long-term commitments. A free account certainly has lesser advantages to proffer than the paid one, but paying for either of its plans is more of an investment. You can talk to as many persons as you want, until unless you find that one ‘marriage-material’ mate.
« Back to Home